Friday 13 July 2012

Time


Time is a very interesting phenomenon.
It may sound funny, but it is true that the speed f time
also depend upon our mental status.
One day I and my brother were playing a computer game,
we started playing at 9.pm and after sometime I stopped playing but I was extremely surprised 
to know that it was 11.30pm where else I thought that the time must be somewhere around 10.pm.
One day I and my cousin planed to study over night we started at 10.pm after long time I started feeling sleepy I decided to have some tea I saw the time it was just 11.pm where else I thought that time must be around 3.am .
It is said the time is inversely proportionally to gravity.
That is if gravity is more than time close slower.
But how can it be possible where else the speed of time should be constant.
But at the same time we know that the speed of motion is also inversely proportionally to gravity
What is time?
It is a concept made with the reference to movements.
We always have tried to travel time but we have never succeeded to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even I had same experience